Missing Side Battle! is a fun way for students to solve for and compare the missing side lengths of polygons (using both area and perimeter). This game is meant to be played in pairs. The game can be played during guided math groups or in math work stations while you teach small groups.
This purchase includes:
- 3 color-coded sets of the game (so six students can be playing at the same time)
- Each set has the same word problems or pictures with different unit lengths in each problem.
- Two "Show Your Work" sheets that can be copied for all players
- One recording sheet that can be copied for all players
- Color-coded answer keys (students can cross off correct answers as they solve each set of problems)
Each set contains 40 playing cards and 1 card with game instructions.
This game is an engaging alternative to worksheet practice!
Please check out the preview before purchasing and enjoying!