Looking for ways to differentiate in your classroom? The Mission ChemPossible Lab Series
is the perfect solution. This series consists of station labs for each unit covered in a typical year of chemistry. Each investigation contains multiple lab stations to get students engaged and moving around. All stations come with step-by-step teacher instructions and are easy to prep and clean up.
Use the Safety, Equipment, & Measurement Lab to introduce a new unit or as review. This lab investigation includes 15 stations designed to assess your student’s knowledge on the identification and uses of common lab equipment, measuring in the lab, choosing the proper equipment for a given task, following safety rules, and understanding safety symbols. Customize this lab based on your schedule and students; use just one station or use them all based on your particular needs.
This product includes:
• A master list of the materials needed for each station.
• Station instruction cards with student directions
• Teacher instructions explaining what the students should be doing at that specific station & what you should observe student’s doing at the station
• Pictures of each station to help with the set-up of the lab.
• Helpful hints that we have found to be beneficial after using this lab multiple times with our students.
• Editable Student Answer Sheet
• Answer Key
For a more in-depth look, click on the Preview button above.
You May Also Like:
• Properties of Matter Vocabulary Unit Bundle
• Physics Files: Safety, Equipment, & Measurement Lab
Stay connected with Learning 365
Be sure to follow our TpT store by clicking on the “Follow Me” next to our logo to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Follow us on Pinterest.
Check out our Learning 365 blog
for more awesome classroom ideas.
We are always trying to improve. Please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better before leaving feedback.
© Learning 365, LLC. All rights reserved by author. The purchaser of this product may use this product for single, individual classroom use only. This license is not intended for use by organizations or multiple users including but not limited to school districts, schools, or multiple teachers. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without express written permission from the author. This includes posting this product on the internet in any form including classroom/personal websites or network drives. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.