Kids still love Minecraft so keep them learning and engaged with this Minecraft-themed digital escape room! Escape rooms allow students to practice skills and use problem-solving to figure out puzzles to unlock the locks. Can they crack the code?
This escape room has skills for:
- counting money and making change
- using context clues to find the meaning of a word
- visual perception
- patterns- what comes next - what is the 14th item
Check out the preview and video to see what your kids will be learning!
How does it work?
Students begin in an escape room and click START. They will see a presentation with instructions. They will be instructed to open the lock codes page and a notes page to keep track of the clue answers
Each clue includes a learning activity and a puzzle to find the code to unlock the lock and help Steve find Wolf.
This escape room will probably take students about 45-60 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. A time limit may be given, but this can cause stress so determine what is best for your class. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this download
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a digital escape room
- 2 links to the escape room - One on Thinglink and another for Genially just in case your school has a filter
- an embed code for the escape rooms
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Codes (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Digital and printable recording sheet to keep track of clues
- Great for e-learning, just send the links through Google Classroom or another LMS or to parents' email and they're off to solve the mystery from home! Parents can download the PDF worksheet for students to take notes if desired.
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape room. You will need access to:
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you will be able to use these sites. Please play the escape room and check to be sure your student devices will work with the websites listed above.
This fun and engaging digital escape room is NO PREP and completely PAPERLESS. Just share the link with your students and watch the excitement begin! It works great with Google Classroom, too!
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks, or mobile devices
- Access to Google Forms™
- Students will need free Google accounts
Be sure to check out the preview and video to see what's included.
See what others are saying.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Karen Grierson said:
Minecraft....it's a Minecraft themed escape room!!!! Need I say more? My students have been begging me for anything Minecraft - they will even read a book if it has to do with that subject! When I saw this I could not believe it! After the tough year we just endured as a team I may surprise them with this on their first day back with me in September! Thank you so much!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Flair in Fifth said:
My students were obsessed and totally engaged the entire time. It was the perfect mix of challenges and fun.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Danielle P. said:
One of the best and most comprehensive escape rooms! I loved this resource!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Linette L. said:
My students loved this! I've enjoyed all of the escape rooms, but I think this one was the students' favorite.
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
One-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
Thanks for stopping by!