THIS IS THE POWER POINT VERSION - for those who have requested it NOT on Smartboard.
What kid has not dreamed of being a secret agent? Escape the danger and engage your students by breaking codes to figure out the clues to what a school counselor does. Come up with a code name and play a super sleuth game of Discover the Secret Agent!
This School Counselor Introduction Lesson is intended to be used with upper elementary students. This packet is designed to provide you with everything needed to introduce yourself and the role of the School Counselor. No planning is required, the packet comes with a Lesson plan, Power Point Presentation, Secret Agent Get to Know You Application, Discover the Secret Agent Game, Secret Agent Referrals and Passes.
Disclaimer: While this version is interactive, students are not able to manipulate and move objects like the Smartboard version. The slides with movement are programmed to move with the click of a mouse.
Copy this link & paste in your browser to see a video showing this Power Point Lesson in action: http://bit.do/PPmission
What is included in this packet:
1. Mission Possible: Meet the School Counselor Lesson Plan (4 pages)
2. Mission Possible: Meet the School Counselor Power Point presentation (13 slides)
3. Secret Agent Application (1 page)
4. Secret Agent Code Name Generator (1 page)
5. Secret Agent Label for Student Request Folder (1 page)
6. Secret Agent Notes to See the School Counselor (1 page)
7. Secret Agent Pass to See the School counselor (1 page)
8. Secret Agent Teacher Referral for the School Counselor (1 page)
Brought to you by the Creative Counselor Blog and Creative Counseling Resources