Save over 20% on the Mission Possible STAAR Review files by purchasing the bundle!
This zip file is a bundle of all the Mission Possible review sheets/study guides to use in your class during your 5th Grade Math STAAR Review time. It includes a Mission Possible STAAR Griddable Practice sheet, a Mission Protocol sheet with math strategies to serve as a guide, and all the Mission Possible STAAR Math Review sheets for the TEKS listed below:
- 5.2A, 5.2B, and 5.2C (place value, comparing, and rounding)
- 5.3B, 5.3E, 5.3D, and 5.4A (multiplying decimals)
- 5.3C, 5.3G, and 5.3F (dividing decimals)
- 5.3H and 5.3K (adding and subtracting rational numbers)
- 5.3I, 5.3J, and 5.3L (multiplying and dividing fractions)
- 5.4B, 5.4C, and 5.4D (patterns and equations)
- 5.4E and 5.4F (order of operations)
- 5.4H, 5.6A, 5.6B, and 5.7A (area, perimeter, and volume)
- 5.5A (2D figures)
- 5.8C, 5.8A, and 5.8B (graphing ordered pairs)
- 5.9A, 5.9B, and 5.9C (data)
It has a "Mission Possible" theme to help motivate students in their success. The study guides are referred to as our "Ammunition" which is our Knowledge and Skills that will help us in defeating the STAAR.