These simple templates/worksheets highlight key areas of study for California Missions unit and allow the student(s) to elaborate on a variety of topics about an assigned California Mission.
It includes 10 pages of templates:
1. A cover page that includes an area to fill in mission name, date founded and founding father
2. Mission Goals, location, and # built.
3. Picture and layout of mission.
4. Daily Life
5. Religion and Church
6. Agriculture and Livestock
7. People of the mission (Native Americans, Missionaries, and Soldiers)
8. Significant Events
9. Interesting Facts
10. The end of the mission and Current Status
***A picture of a sample project board using the templates is included.
These California Mission templates can be used in a variety of ways:
*Individual assigned mission projects
-Font made by TPT store KB3Teach
-Frames by TPT store Dancing Crayon Designs
-Black Frame on Cover by TPT Store MyClipArtStore