PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Missouri History- Democracy Standards Interactive Notebook is a great way to teach your students all about Missouri history. The contents of this resource address the democracy grade level expectations of the Missouri 3rd Grade Learning Standards. This resource contains 19 interactive notebook pages (plus a unit cover page) with teacher notes and sample pictures for each page.
★: Unit Includes ★:
• Unit Cover/Notebook Tabs
• How are Missouri's Laws Made?
• Purpose of the Missouri Constitution
• Individual Rights and Responsibilities in Missouri
• Being a Responsible Missourian
• Influential Missourians: Harry S. Truman
• Our National Anthem
• Signs and Symbols Pocket (will hold all of the "trading cards" for signs and symbols)
• The Gateway Arch
• State Flag
• State Seal
• State Nickname
• State Bird
• State Tree
• State Flower
• State Animal
• State Fish
• State Amphibian
• State Reptile
• State Insect
I am CURRENTLY working on completing additional Missouri History activities- including a Missouri History Timeline Display and a Harry S. Truman craft- if you might be interested in these please follow me- new resources are discounted for the first 48 hours in my store!
If you enjoy using INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS- check these out: