UPDATED 5/20/2017 Assessment and Answer Key have been added!
This Missouri History- Democracy Standards Interactive Notebook
is a great way to teach your students all about Missouri history. The contents of this resource address the democracy grade level expectations of the Missouri 3rd Grade Learning Standards. This resource contains 19 interactive notebook pages (plus a unit cover page) with teacher notes and sample pictures for each page. Also included are an assessment and answer key!
★: Unit Includes
• Unit Cover/Notebook Tabs
• How are Missouri's Laws Made?
• Purpose of the Missouri Constitution
• Individual Rights and Responsibilities in Missouri
• Being a Responsible Missourian
• Influential Missourians: Harry S. Truman
• Our National Anthem
• Signs and Symbols Pocket (will hold all of the "trading cards" for signs and symbols)
• The Gateway Arch
• State Flag
• State Seal
• State Nickname
• State Bird
• State Tree
• State Flower
• State Animal
• State Fish
• State Amphibian
• State Reptile
• State Insect
• Democracy Standards Assessment
• Democracy Standards Assessment Answer Key
This set is also part of my Show Me Missouri Bundle- available here...
Missouri History Interactive Notebooks- Plus Timeline, Craft,Bulletin Board Set, and 3 Games BUNDLE
To see all of my Missouri History Resources- click here...
Creations by Kim Parker- Missouri History Resources