UPDATED 5/19/2017 This resource now includes an ASSESSMENT and answer key!
This Missouri History- Economics Standards Interactive Notebook
is a great way to teach your students all about Missouri history. The contents of this resource address the economics grade level expectations of the Missouri 3rd Grade Learning Standards. This resource contains 10 interactive notebook pages (plus a unit cover page) with teacher notes and sample pictures for each page. An assessment and answer key are also included!
★: Unit Includes
• Unit Cover/Notebook Tabs
• What is an Economy?
• Resources: Natural, Capital, and Human
• Supply and Demand
• Public Goods and Private Goods
• What are Taxes?
• Types of Taxes
• How are Tax Monies Used?
• Cost Benefit Analysis Part 1
• Cost Benefit Analysis Part 2
• Changes in Missouri's Economy
• Economics Standards Assessment
• Economics Standards Assessment Answer Key
This set is also part of my Show Me Missouri Bundle- available here...
Missouri History Interactive Notebooks- Plus Timeline, Craft,Bulletin Board Set, and 3 Games BUNDLE
To see all of my Missouri History Resources- click here...
Creations by Kim Parker- Missouri History Resources