UPDATED 5/20/2017 Assessment and Answer Key have been added!
This Missouri History- Geography Standards Interactive Notebook
is a great way to teach your students all about Missouri history. The contents of this resource address the geography grade level expectations of the Missouri 3rd Grade Learning Standards. This resource contains 17 interactive notebook pages (plus a unit cover page) with teacher notes and sample pictures for each page. An assessment and answer key are also included.
★: Unit Includes
• Unit Cover/Notebook Tabs
• Missouri on the Map
• Missouri’s Neighbors
• Cities of Missouri
• Using a Grid/Absolute Location
• Missouri’s Major Rivers
• Regions of Missouri
• Missouri Landscapes
• Urban/Rural Areas
• Missouri’s Climate
• Missouri’s Population
• Manufacturing in Missouri
• Natural Resources (Mining/Forestry)
• Farming in Missouri
• Service Industry in Missouri
• Missouri’s Recreational Activities
• Geography + History = Lewis and Clark
• Communication and Transportation- Then and Now
• Geography Standards Assessment
• Geography Standards Assessment Answer Key
This set is also part of my Show Me Missouri Bundle- available here...
Missouri History Interactive Notebooks- Plus Timeline, Craft,Bulletin Board Set, and 3 Games BUNDLE
To see all of my Missouri History Resources- click here...
Creations by Kim Parker- Missouri History Resources