PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Missouri History- Government Standards Interactive Notebook is a great way to teach your students all about Missouri history. The contents of this resource address most of the government grade level expectations of the Missouri 3rd Grade Learning Standards. This resource contains 6 interactive notebook pages (plus a unit cover page) with teacher notes and sample pictures for each page. Also included is a Three Branches of Government craft project. Please look at the PREVIEW to see the Teacher Notes and photo samples of the student INB pages.
★: Unit Includes ★:
• Unit Cover/Notebook Tabs
• What are the Three Branches of Missouri's Government?
• The Executive Branch- In Depth
• The Legislative Branch- In Depth
• The Judicial Branch- In Depth
• Our Current Missouri Government Officials
• Individual Rights vs. the Common Good
• Three Branches of Government Craft
I am CURRENTLY working on completing additional Missouri History activities- including a Missouri History Timeline Display and a Harry S. Truman craft- if you might be interested in these please follow me- new resources are discounted for the first 48 hours in my store!
If you enjoy using INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS- check these out: