UPDATED 5/20/2017 Assessment and Answer Key have been added
This Missouri History- Government Standards Interactive Notebook
is a great way to teach your students all about Missouri history. The contents of this resource address most of the government grade level expectations of the Missouri 3rd Grade Learning Standards. This resource contains 6 interactive notebook pages (plus a unit cover page) with teacher notes and sample pictures for each page. Also included is a Three Branches of Government craft project. Please look at the PREVIEW to see the Teacher Notes and photo samples of the student INB pages. An assessment and answer key are also included!
★ Unit Includes
• Unit Cover/Notebook Tabs
• What are the Three Branches of Missouri's Government?
• The Executive Branch- In Depth
• The Legislative Branch- In Depth
• The Judicial Branch- In Depth
• Our Current Missouri Government Officials
• Individual Rights vs. the Common Good
• Government Standards Assessment
• Government Standards Assessment Answer Key
• Three Branches of Government Craft
This set is also part of my Show Me Missouri Bundle- available here...
Missouri History Interactive Notebooks- Plus Timeline, Craft,Bulletin Board Set, and 3 Games BUNDLE
To see all of my Missouri History Resources- click here...
Creations by Kim Parker- Missouri History Resources