PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Missouri History- History Standards Interactive Notebook is a great way to teach your students all about Missouri history. The contents of this resource address the history grade level expectations of the Missouri 3rd Grade Learning Standards. This resource contains 15 interactive notebook pages (plus a unit cover page) with teacher notes and sample pictures for each page. Please look at the PREVIEW to see the Teacher Notes and photo samples of the student INB pages.
★: Unit Includes ★:
• Unit Cover/Notebook Tabs
• Missouri’s Earliest Residents: Native Americans
• The Settlement of Missouri by European Immigrants
• The Louisiana Purchase
• The Missouri Territory
• The Missouri Compromise
• Westward Expansion
• The Pony Express
• The Dred Scott Decision
• Missouri During the Civil War
• Missouri After the Civil War
• Famous Missourians: Thomas Hart Benton
• Famous Missourians: Laura Ingalls Wilder
• Famous Missourians: Mark Twain
• Famous Missourians: George Washington Carver
Note: Harry S. Truman is covered in the Democracy Standards INB
• Missouri History Timeline
I am CURRENTLY working on completing additional Missouri History activities- including a Missouri History Timeline Display and a Harry S. Truman craft- if you might be interested in these please follow me- new resources are discounted for the first 48 hours in my store!
If you enjoy using INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS- check these out: