Looking for a fun, interactive, engaging way to teach Missouri History to your third and fourth grade students? Students love learning about the state and teachers love the content!
This resource can be purchased in a money saving MISSOURI HISTORY BUNDLE!
This Missouri History- History Standards Interactive Notebook
is a great way to teach your students all about Missouri history. The contents of this resource address the history grade level expectations of the Missouri 3rd Grade Learning Standards. This resource contains 15 interactive notebook pages (plus a unit cover page) with teacher notes and sample pictures for each page. An assessment and answer key are also included! Please look at the PREVIEW to see the Teacher Notes and photo samples of the student INB pages.
UPDATED 5/19/2017 Assessment and Answer Key have been added!
★: Unit Includes
• Unit Cover/Notebook Tabs
• Missouri’s Earliest Residents: Native Americans
• The Settlement of Missouri by European Immigrants
• The Louisiana Purchase
• The Missouri Territory
• The Missouri Compromise
• Westward Expansion
• The Pony Express
• The Dred Scott Decision
• Missouri During the Civil War
• Missouri After the Civil War
• Famous Missourians: Thomas Hart Benton
• Famous Missourians: Laura Ingalls Wilder
• Famous Missourians: Mark Twain
• Famous Missourians: George Washington Carver
Note: Harry S. Truman is covered in the Democracy Standards INB
• Missouri History Timeline
• History Standards Assessment
• History Standards Assessment Answer Key
To see all of my Missouri History Resources- click here...
Creations by Kim Parker- Missouri History Resources
Please follow my store to be notified when new resources are posted- they are discounted for the first 48 hours!
Creations by Kim Parker