Do you teach about famous Americans for Black History Month or Women's History Month? You'll want to include ballerina Misty Copeland!
Included in the unit:
- Posters with an inspirational quote
- Reading passage
- Mini book
- Comprehension questions
- Writing pages from Pre-planning to Publish
- Timeline anchor chart
- Ballet position vocabulary cards
- Read aloud discussion questions (you'll need the book by Misty Copeland)
- Painted paper and collage art project
Your students will have a deeper appreciation for dance, art, and this amazing American's story of hope and determination!