This foldable covers the Cell Cycle (Mitosis). Deisgned to be printed out on tabloid/ledger paper (11x17"), it folds up into a small book.
5 versions of the foldable have been provided:
- a teacher copy with answers/labels
- student copy with diagrams and arrows/labels
- student copy with diagrams and arrows (without labels)
- student copy with diagrams only (no arrows or labels)
- student copy without diagrams (so the student needs to then draw the diagrams themselves).
I have also provided a one page 'How to fold the foldable" instruction sheet.
This document has been designed with 0.25 inch margins on all sides, and on all fold lines. It is important to make sure that your printer does not scale the document at all. Often when printing PDFs, many printers default to ‘scale to fit’. Please select ‘none’ for scaling (or printing at 100%) for best success for the folds.