Mitosis Daily Quiz / Homework / Review.
As stated in the title, this is a short quiz on mitosis. I use this as a short quiz, or sometimes as a homework assignment.
• Students will identify the stages of mitosis.
• Students will match the events of mitosis to the correct phase of mitosis.
• Includes 34 fill in the blank questions and 3 short answer questions.
• Complete teacher answer key included.
Concepts covered by this quiz are:
(1) the limits to cell growth
(2) mother cell, daughter cell
(3) the terms cell division, mitosis, cytokinesis, chromatid, centromere
(4) the cell cycle: G1, S, and G2 phases
(6) prophase, metaphase, anaphase, telophase
(7) spindle, microtubules, centrioles
(9) the importance of mitosis
(10) the results of mitosis
(11) regulation of the cell cycle.
Your download will consist of a quiz that is ready to be copied and passed out to your students. You will receive a pdf version and a Word document.
Related products include:
Mitosis and Meiosis: A Complete Unit Plan Bundle
Mitosis and Meiosis Powerpoint and Notes
Mitosis, Meiosis, Cell Division - Set of 3 Homework Assignments
Mitosis (and Meiosis!) Chat Lab Stations
Biology Buzz Words: Cell Division
Crossword Puzzle on Mitosis and Meiosis
Lab: Mitosis in Plant and Animal Cells
Mitosis and Cell Division Powerpoint Jeopardy Review Game
Meiosis Jeopardy REview Game
Mitosis and Meiosis Unit Test
Mitosis and Meiosis Simulation Lab with Pop Beads
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
My TpT Store: Amy Brown Science
You can find me at these locations as well:
My Blog: Amy Brown Science.com
My Facebook Page