Mitosis Flip Book Activity - Hands-on Assessment
Also included in
- Fully editable and Complete 5E Lesson. Everything you need to teach a unit on Mitosis and the Cell Cycle. This fully-editable, no prep bundle follows the 5E model and provides step-by-step instructions on how to implement it in your classroom. The included lesson has been fully updated and now incluPrice $17.47Original Price $22.91Save $5.44
- This science package includes lessons and activities for South Carolina State Standards for Science: Grade 7 - SC.7-2. Cells and Heredity. Within the unit package, you'll find the lessons and activities I use in my own classroom. SC.7-2. Cells and Heredity: The student will demonstrate an understandPrice $41.60Original Price $82.44Save $40.84
The Mitosis Flip Book Activity is designed to get kids really looking at the process of mitosis in a hands-on way.
***********This activity can also be found bundled at a significant discount in my Mitosis and the Cell Cycle - Complete 5E Lesson Bundle. If you'd like to take a look, please CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE to see an excellent student example
You might also be interested in the following activities as they relate directly to mitosis and the cell cycle.
• Mitosis and Cell Division – Device-Based Scavenger Hunt Activity
• Mitosis and the Cell Cycle - 7 Engaging Lab Station Activities
• Mitosis Lesson - Biology PowerPoint Lesson & Student Notes Package
- "Thanks! My students really enjoyed this!"
- "My students love this assignment!"
- "Great resource Thank you!"
- "Thank you; very helpful!"
- "Great activity"
- "Thank you! Fun activity!"
In general, many students struggle with this concept as they have a difficult time remembering all the phase names and what occurs in each. This activity will solve these issues by getting your students creatively engaged and interested in the process of mitosis. Furthermore, it will provide them with a fantastic study tool, as well as the practice and review needed to fully comprehend the topic.
The activity comes with a full description (including a video tutorial) plus a detailed marking rubric.
Please download and review the sample, it will show you how the assignment is structured.
If you enjoyed this product please visit my homepage: Teach With Fergy
There I have additional products, culminating tasks and entire units.