Mitosis, Meiosis, DNA, Cell Reproduction
Need something new for mitosis, meiosis and DNA? This package contains the following:
1. Blank note sheet designed for students to draw the stages of cell reproduction (mitosis) as you draw them on the board.
2. Mitosis onion root lab: just the right level for a middle school life science class
3. Freddy the Fruit Fly Mitosis drawing activity: walks you through the stages of mitosis in the cell of a fruit fly. Draw the chromosomes in color for this great illustration of what is going on! Follow up questions at the end.
4. Freddy the Fruit Fly Meiosis: The same as #3, but for meiosis.
5. Venn Diagram: Mitosis vs. Meiosis Venn Diagram, with questions to help students get started and a rubric for easy grading!
6. DNA note sheet with coloring section and follow up questions to help students understand and remember the structure of DNA and how it copies itself.
Check out the preview!
This product is now available in a bundle with my other cell products that will save you 20%. Check out this little $5 bundle...
All My Cell Stuff in a fun little bundle
*******This product is now part of a MEGA bundle of ALL my life science products! Buy now and get all future life science products FREE************
Life Science Bundle