Also included in
- This bundle includes all of my biology resources and will continue to be updated as new products are created. I recommend looking at the previews and descriptions of each product. Please contact me with any questions at email@example.comBe sure to get TPT credit for future purchases! Go to yo$199.99$281.32Save $81.33
- Looking for resources that will ENGAGE students, check for UNDERSTANDING, and get them up and MOVING? Look no further! These QR code scavenger hunt activities are designed to get students involved in their learning. During each scavenger hunt, students answer questions about important Biology term$37.99$52.87Save $14.88
- This bundle includes ALL of my Mitosis and Cell Cycle and will continue to GROW as new resources are created. These resources are perfect for getting your students engaged, up and moving, all while giving them true ownership of their learning.$15.99$19.95Save $3.96
Teaching the process of Mitosis is foundational to every life science class during your Cell Cycle Unit. Transform your lesson on the mitosis and increase student engagement with a fun and interactive QR Code Scavenger Hunt. At the end of this activity, your students will have shown you that they can differentiate and describe the the four phases of mitosis.
Checking student understanding made easy with this interactive QR code scavenger hunt. As students review the functions of the different parts of the Central Nervous System, they will be provided automatic feedback on whether they are correct or incorrect, making this a resource that is all about giving students ownership of their learning.
How is it designed?
Students will move around the room to answer questions and search for the correct answer at the top of a different QR Code page. I have designed this activity in a loop so that if students get an answer correct they will be led to the next number in the sequence (for example, number 4 leads to number 5 and so on...). In this way, students will be able to know instantly whether or not they have answered the question correctly, providing INSTANT FEEDBACK!
- Putting the phases in the correct order
- Knowing what occurs during each phase
- Difference between chromosomes and chromatin
- The term centromere
- 12 QR codes each with a different question embedded for students to answer
- Student handout (two per page to conserve paper)
- Answer key
This activity is always so much fun in my classroom and brings engagement as we review the process of mitosis.
Please contact me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to get TPT credit for future purchases! Go to your My Purchases page once you are logged in to TPT. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback “button. Once you click it, you will be given the opportunity to leave a rating and short comment about the resource.
Stay in the loop!
Stay connected with me!
I hope your students enjoy this activity as much as mine!