Mitosis - Science Interactive Notebook - Cell Reproduction Activity pack contains activities for teaching Cell Reproduction / Mitosis. Students will learn about the phases of mitosis including interphase, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, telophase, and cytokinesis.
This bundle includes 16 pages of:
- Mitosis card sort activity in TWO sizes: one for classroom use and one for individual student use. Each set includes a total of 23 cards depicting the phases, the phase names, and what happens during the phases. Students manipulate the cards and place them in order of the phases by picture, then identify the phase, and lastly identify what is occurring during each phase.
- Mitosis cut and paste activity in which students place the pictures in order and explain the phases of mitosis.
- Directions for each activity
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
This product is found in our Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
and is also available in our Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology
which covers Scientific Method, Cells, Genetics, Evolution, Classification, Human Body, and Ecology
Use this Cells INB activity on its own or with our:
- Cell Organelles & Processes Bundled Unit: Powerpoint & ALL Handouts
- Cells Think Tickets: Task Cards for Science Exploration
- Cells Word Wall
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Cell Reproduction & Mitosis Interactive Notebook Activity Pack by © 2015 Getting Nerdy, LLC