Cell Division and Growth: A Unit Test on Mitosis and Meiosis
This unit test consists of 82 questions of varying types: Fill in the blank, multiple choice, matching and short answer. Questions range from easy to higher order thinking. Complete answer key is included.
PLEASE NOTE: This test is also sold in a bundled package which can be viewed here: Mitosis and Meiosis Complete Unit Plan Bundle
Topics covered are:
• Limits to Cell Growth: Why do cells divide? What happens if cells grow too large?
• Cell Division - An Overview
• Chromosomes During Eukaryotic Cell Division: Covers the terms: Mother cell, daughter cell, mitosis, cytokinesis, replication, sister chromatids, centromere.
• The Cell Cycle: Covers the 5 phases of the cell cycle
• Mitosis - Covers prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase with excellent pictures.
• The Importance of the Cell division Process
• Regulation of the Cell Cycle
• Sexual and Asexual Reproduction
• Cell Division and Chromosome Number
• Phases of Meiosis
• Gamete Formation and Crossing Over
• Comparison of Mitosis and Meiosis
This test was written with a typical biology I class in mind. It can easily be edited. Your download will include both a pdf version of the test and a Word document.
All answers are included.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.
Related products include:
Mitosis and Meiosis: A Complete Unit Plan Bundle
Biology Buzz Words: Cell Division
Mitosis and Meiosis Powerpoint with Notes
Lab: Kinetics of Cell Division - Mitosis
Lab: Chromosome Squashes
Mitosis (and Meiosis!) Chat Lab Stations
Mitosis Quiz or Review Sheet
Mitosis, Meiosis, Cell Division - Set of 3 Homework Assignments
Crossword Puzzle on Mitosis and Meiosis
Lab: Mitosis in Plant and Animal Cells
Mitosis and Cell Division Powerpoint Jeopardy Review Game
Meiosis Jeopardy REview Game
Mitosis and Meiosis Simulation Lab with Pop Beads
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
My TpT Store
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well:
Science Stuff Blog
My Facebook Page
Amy Brown (Science Stuff)