Also included in
- Five of my best-selling complete teaching bundles are included in this one Super-Mega-Bundle! This bundle includes all of the PowerPoints, notes, labs, task cards, homework assignments, review games, quizzes, activities, and unit tests that you need to teach complete and comprehensive units on cell$185.00$251.83Save $66.83
- This complete teaching unit on Cell Division includes everything you need to teach this unit to your life science or biology students. Resources include an 83-slide PowerPoint presentation packed with colorful and interesting photographs and images, teacher notes, printable and digital student note$40.99$52.72Save $11.73
- Everything you need for an entire year of Biology! This curriculum bundle includes the PowerPoint presentations, notes, labs, homework assignments, task cards, daily quizzes, activities, worksheets, and unit tests for the 20 units listed below. This curriculum is so complete and detailed that it$525.00$951.13Save $426.13
This unit test / final assessment for your lessons on cell division is an editable test bank of questions that will allow you to make the perfect unit test for your life science or biology students in grades 9 - 12. There are 90 questions of varying formats on the test : Multiple choice, fill in the blank, matching, and short answer. All answers are included. Choose to use the traditional printable version, or the paperless, digital Google Apps version.
This resource includes:
- Editable and Printable 6-Page Unit Test
- Paperless Digital Version (not editable) for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and/or Microsoft OneDrive.
- Teacher Answer Key
- User Guide for Google Apps
This unit test was written to accompany my Mitosis and Meiosis Bundle, but can be successfully used with any chapter on organic compounds from a traditional high school biology textbook.
Topics covered by this unit test:
- Limits to Cell Growth
- Introduction to Cell Division: Definition, mother cells, daughter cells, replication, number of chromosomes in cells, mitosis, cytokinesis, chromatids, sister chromatids, centromeres.
- The Cell Cycle: Definition, five phases of the cell cycle, G1 phase, S phase, G2 phase, Mitosis, and Cytokinesis.
- Preparations for Cell Division: The events that occur during Interphase (G1 phase, S phase, G2 phase). Students will label structures of a cell that is in interphase.
- The Stages of Mitosis: Prophase, metaphase, anaphase, telophase, and cytokinesis. Students will label structures of cells in each phase. The events of each phase are thoroughly covered.
- Special structures involved in cell division: Centrioles, mitotic spindle, microtubules, sister chromatids, centromeres.
- Cytokinesis in Plant and Animal Cells: Definition, cleavage furrow, and cell plate.
- The Importance and Result of Mitosis in Cells
- Differences between asexual and sexual reproduction.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Sexual and Asexual Reproduction.
- Cell Division and Chromosome Number: Homologous chromosomes, diploid, haploid, chromosome number in gametes.
- Phases of Meiosis
- The Importance and Result of Meiosis in Cells
- Crossing Over During Meiosis: Definition, tetrads, exchange of genetic information, variation in the offspring.
- Comparison of the events of Mitosis and Meiosis
Related products include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
You can find me at these locations as well: