Also included in
- These science graphic organizers include a range of life science topics including human body systems, photosynthesis, cellular respiration, animal and plant cells, Punnett squares, food webs, energy pyramids, classification, cell theory, reproduction, and more!What does a growing bundle mean?Purchas$89.99$121.11Save $31.12
- Save 30% on this bundle of four fun resources to introduce and reinforce mitosis and the cell cycle - doodle notes to aid in student retention, a digital version of the doodle notes, a card sort activity to reinforce key concepts, and a color-by-number to use as review or a quiz.With what standard d$12.99$18.77Save $5.78
- These science graphic organizers include a range of topics from life science, physical science, earth & space science, chemistry, and general science.What does a growing bundle mean?Purchasing this growing bundle means that you save 20% on all current resources in the bundle, any updates to the$259.99$358.82Save $98.83
- If you are looking for a one-stop shop for middle school life science resources, you came to the right place! This growing bundle offers a wide range of activities and topics that will make teaching life science a breeze. I've also included my Scientific Method Doodle Notes as a bonus!What does a gr$199.99$252.82Save $52.83
This science graphic organizer includes illustrating and describing mitosis and the cell cycle. Students will identify what occurs at each phase - interphase, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, telophase, and cytokinesis.
With what standard does this resource align?
This resource will aid students in moving towards mastery of the Next Generation Science Standard NGSS HS-LS1-4.
What are doodle notes?
Doodle notes are a visual aid that will increase student concept retention, focus, creativity, and engagement. Students will gain experience in synthesizing information and creating their own tangible connections in their notes.
What do I have to do?
These doodle notes are no prep! Print which version of the doodle notes is most appropriate for your students (easy differentiation!) and use my provided notes or your own. I have included a PowerPoint slide show that includes the answers to the fill-in-the-blank notes. I have also included a student quiz to easily assess student mastery of the doodle notes content.
How do I use doodle notes?
• Teacher led note taking
• Student led note taking
• Independent research or homework
What is included?
⭐ 1 Fill-in-the-blank-version with key
⭐ 7 PowerPoint slides for the fill-in-the-blank notes
⭐ 1 Blank doodle note for using your own notes
⭐ 1 Completed example of the doodle note
⭐ 1 Student quiz with teacher key.
Want more Life Science Doodle Notes?
Save 20% on my Life Science Doodle Note Growing Bundle
Want even more Doodle Notes?
Save 20% on all my doodle notes with my Science Doodle Notes Growing Bundle
Connect with me
My Blog: www.themorehousemagic.com
Facebook: The Morehouse Magic
"Doodle Notes" is a trademarked term. Used with permission. Please visit www.doodlenotes.org for more information.