This game is a language arts game that the kids love. I play it with my first graders and they love it!! It can easily be played with first, second, third, fourth, or even fifth grade and cards can be taken out and added in to differentiate.
• Print, laminate, and cut the cards out.
• Stack the cards face down in two separate piles (the blue parts of speech cards and the yellow letter and blend cards.
• Flip one of each type of card over.
• The first person to shout out a word that follows the rules wins both cards. For example: a noun that begins with b, someone might shout out “book!”
• Continue until all the cards are gone.
• The player with the most cards at the end wins!
Again, my students love to play this game!
Thanks for visiting my store! Please leave feedback to earn those TpT points for future purchases!!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in. Go to your My Purchases page. Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. This is incredibly beneficial to me and greatly valued as I take all feedback very seriously!
If you would like to be the first to know about my new products, sales, and freebies, please follow me by:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.