Mixed Media Sculptures
This project was designed for student to create a mixed media marionette based on common stereotype of today's contemporary society. The students had to draw and design their chosen stereotype before creating the figures from mixed medias. This project was design to be delivered twice a week for a one hour lesson.
This Product Includes:
- Project Plan (1 and half pages)
- Marking Sheet
- 6 pages of teacher examples which can be printed and used as posters.
- Student handout: The History of Marionettes (1 page)
- Student handout: doll clothing (1 page)
- Student handout: examples of different marionettes (8 pages)
- Student handout: marionette documentation sheet (1 page)
- Teacher handout: how to create a mixed media marionette with images (2 pages)
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,
Have a great day!