Use these rigorous but fun, mixed numbers worksheets to review and practice the concept of addition and subtraction of fractions greater than one. These handouts present mixed numbers using models such as pizzas. No prep necessary. Just print and go. Perfect for 5th, 6th, and 7th-grade, homeschool, special education, or even basic skills. A mix of challenging and easy problems all centered around real-world application type models.
How to use:
• A total of 4 worksheets (using sliced pizza as models) and their answer sheets
• 3 sheets of cut out pizzas to use as manipulatives (not to exact scale)
• A fun color by numbers sheet
• Use them as a substitute activity when you're out.
• Use them for homework.
• Great for math centers
• Makes a fun morning work activity
You may also like:
One Step Equations
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Click on the ★ to follow my store!
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases at my store or any other store on TPT!
If you have questions or problems please contact me through product Q & A so I can help.