~ This resource includes:
• 20 three-part puzzles (2 sets of 10) and 20 two-part puzzles (2 sets of 10)
~ ~Each three part puzzle shows a picture model, a mixed number, and the equivalent improper fraction.
~ ~ The two-part puzzles display the SAME mixed numbers and improper fractions as above but no picture model is shown.
• The mixed numbers and improper fractions in BOTH SETS of puzzles are the SAME. Only the 3 part puzzles include the picture model to allow for differentiation.
• The 20 three-part puzzles come in color and grayscale. (prints 2 per page)
• The 20 two-part puzzles come in grayscale only. (prints 4 per page)
• 1 Recording Sheet
• Answer Key (2 pages with 10 matches on each page)
• 2 Pages of Blank Puzzles (NOT editable)
~~~The students could create their own puzzles with a black sharpie marker or other writing instrument and illustrate the 3 part puzzles (draw picture models) with crayons, markers, etc.
~~~ These completed puzzles made by the students would also look great as a display on a bulletin board! Another alternative is to place the puzzles in a folder or glue in a notebook.
~ You could print the puzzles on cardstock or photo paper and laminate for long-lasting durability.
If you have any questions, please contact me here at TpT or through my email – firstname.lastname@example.org
To view my other fraction resources, click the link below: