Also included in
- Are you looking for engaging games for 4th grade math? These card sets are great for small groups, SPED, ESL, or tutoring. Kids can play four card games with any set or complete a supplemental EASEL activity with up to 20 screens. Cards show numbers, expressions, and models. The VIDEO PREVIEW shows$29.95$38.75Save $8.80
- Are you looking for engaging fractions and mixed numbers games for small groups, SPED, ESL, or tutoring in 4th grade? The card sets show numbers, expressions, and models. The VIDEO PREVIEW shows one card set. Quick-prep – just print 5 sheets of paper and cut the cards apart! Play four different enga$14.88$19.50Save $4.62
Are you looking for a research-based activity for mixed numbers as lengths or locations? During card games or the 20-screen supplemental EASEL activity, kids match number line cards to mixed numbers or sums, such as matching 2 1/3 to 2 + 1/3 . Use the engaging card games with small groups, SPED, ESL, or intervention. Just print cards on plain paper, cut, and play a choice of four games designed to encourage peer learning.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
• Set of 40 Printable Math Cards
• Recording Worksheets & Answers
• Instructions for Four Games
• Folding Card Storage Pocket
• Card Management Tips
• Exit Ticket
• 3-Page Appendix with a Checklist of Math Goals for Grade 4
• 20 Easel Screens. Students view six cards and circle two that match.
The PREVIEW shows all pages except Easel. Playing these easy-to-learn games will help students make sense of math. Use them for review all year!
MONEY SAVING BUNDLES
Printable Card Game Bundles by Grade
Printable Basic Facts Game Bundles (9 sets each)
Star Teacher Bundles (Communication, Review, Tracking)
Remember to download a FREE checklist for your grade: K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8. If you like this resource, please follow this store and leave feedback to earn credits for future purchases. Thanks for looking!