This entire series began with my original “Mixed Up Snowman Sentences” FREEBIE (grab that HERE!
) which quickly became one of my students’ favourite pocket chart activities. So naturally I ended up building a whole series of “Mixed Up Sentences” that I could use throughout the entire school year! (And forgive me but I have to share my little proud teacher moment! …I seriously could not believe how much these activities supported my little ones’ learning. My emergent readers were making leaps and bounds which I attribute to the composing and decomposing of sentences, sight word recognition and repetition, the predictable yet challenging nature of each sentence set, and the added support of visuals.) With fun and timely themes, sights words, and varying stages of difficulty, this pack supports all levels of learners within my classroom and throughout the grades.
*download the PREVIEW for a better peek at this product!*
* FIVE sets of sentences which will last you FIVE weeks! (i.e. I use one set per week at my pocket chart center)
* Each set consists of SEVEN mixed up sentences (and seven corresponding pictures)
* There are also THREE options for each of the sets: “easy,” “moderate,” and “advanced”
* TEN extension pages (two for each set of sentences): both primary line or single line writing options included
* Each set of sentences also begins with a reference page that includes the sentences in proper order and any sight words (pre primer, primer, or first grade) that may be included
I hope you and your students enjoy these activities!
…PSSST! Check out the other products in this series:
* Mixed Up Sentences #1
* Mixed Up Sentences #2
* Mixed Up Sentences #3
* Mixed Up Sentences #4
* Mixed Up Sentences #5
* Mixed Up Snowman Sentences FREEBIE