Mixed Verb Tenses : Present, Continuous, Past & Future | Interactive Game Show
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- This interactive grammar skills Jeopardy style game show bundle ($60 value) is a great way to practice and review Elementary ESL/ELL grammar concepts with your entire class. Each of the 30 games in this set focuses on a specific grammar target including Present, Past & Future Tenses and Parts ofPrice $36.00Original Price $60.00Save $24.00
Practice using verbs in Present Tense, Present Continuous, Past Tense and Future Simple sentences and questions. Do your students need more practice using verbs in different tenses? This interactive activity will help. Students will determine which form of the verb goes in the blank space. These interactive digital Jeopardy style game shows help with complete sentence formation.
Each of the 2 games has 25 questions for a total of 50 different grammar skills questions.
- Earn points by answering the questions correctly
- Interactive: Students choose the point value of the question they want to answer. points are linked to 25 different questions in 5 different grammar categories.
- By clicking answer, they will see the correct answer and can manually add points to their total.
- See the video preview to see how it works!
- No-Prep & Easy to Use!
- 2 Digital PowerPoint Game Shows (each game has 25 questions - 50 questions total)
- Directions for use
- Google Slides versions of both games with directions
To use the PowerPoint game show you must have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer. This game opens in PowerPoint and is designed to be played in SLIDESHOW mode. (Complete directions are included).
To use the Google Slides game show you must have a Google Drive to download the file to.
- The Powerpoint version of this game has disappearing points as each question is answered. (see video preview)
- The Google Slides version of this game does not have that capability. You will need to manually keep track of scores and used points.
WH Question Card Game - What, When, Where & Why
WH Question Card Game: Present Simple - How often, What time, How, Who + Adverbs
WH Question Escape Activity for ELL, EFL, ESL / Question Word Comprehension
WH Question Word Posters / Verb Tense Posters : ESL Grammar Bulletin Board
WH Question Word Posters: ESL Grammar Bulletin Board - Classroom Decor
WH question word BOOM CARDS™ – Digital Task Cards for ESL
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!