Also included in
- This MEGA bundle is a compilation of the activities I use during reading groups & reading intervention. It’s jam-packed with great ideas to help your little learners become stronger readers! You can use these activities before, during, or after reading groups. Directions for each unit are includ$230.00$290.50Save $60.50
- Help your emergent readers become fluent readers with these reading fluency passages! Your students will build reading fluency and work on reading comprehension with these engaging reading passages that focus on specific phonics skills. ⭐️ SAVE BIG with the MEGA Bundle ⭐️Find all my sight word resour$24.00$32.00Save $8.00
Fluency practice is an important way to help your emerging readers with their reading. Teaching your students to read with a focus on a specific phonics skill is a great way to increase their reading fluency. This resource focuses on reading short and long vowel words with blends and digraphs. It offers great intervention and support to help your little readers blossom!
⭐This resource is also included in my Reading Fluency Passages Bundle which includes reading passages for short vowel words, long vowel words, and blends & digraphs. Save 25% when you purchase the bundle.⭐
These reading passages can also be used for Distance Learning! Instructions for uploading the images into Seesaw are included in the download.
This resource includes a reading passage each blend or digraph listed below. Your students will practice reading each word in isolation first, then find the words and highlight them in the story. They will practice reading each story 3 times for fluency, rewrite one sentence, and draw a picture for comprehension.
This resource also includes 4 assessments that can be used as a pre-test/post-test, or used at the end of your phonics unit.
The following blends and digraphs are included:
- mixed l blends & assessment
- mixed r blends & assessment
- mixed s blends & assessment
- sh beginning
- th beginning
- ch beginning
- wh beginning
- ph beginning
- sh ending
- th ending
- ch ending
- mixed digraphs & assessment
Please download the preview for a closer look at some of the reading passages included.
You can find more reading resources in my store below:
⭐ Get special access to join Miss Kindergarten's private Facebook group!
In this group, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other PreK, Kinder, and 1st grade teachers, gain and share new ideas, get extra teaching support, access to exclusive freebies, and special discounts on resources in my shop!
⭐Join the group today! >>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/misskindergartenlounge/