Here is a useful and simple foldable activity that can be used to teach mixtures and solutions. Students will write a description of each and give a number of examples for both, mixtures and solutions. Along with the foldable activity, you will receive a Mixtures and Solutions Quiz that has multiple choice and open-ended questions(answer key included).
* Foldable activity is to be copied front and back.
This packet includes the following:
* Sample pictures of foldable.
* Poster with definitions: mixtures and solutions
* Mixture and Solution whole group/small group activity
* Mixture and solution foldable activity
* Mixture and Solutions Mini Activity Book
* Answer Key
If you like this foldable activity then check out these other products:
- Kinetic and Potential Energy
- Changes in Matter Science Center and Foldable Activity
- States of Matter Activity Packet
- Physical Science Review SCOOT Activity
- Physical Science Activities Bundle
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Clip art created by Krista Wallden(Creative Clips Digital Clipart).
Copyright © Living Laughing Teaching. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.