Do your students struggle with differentiating between mixtures and solutions? Or do they need help with using physical properties to separate different types of mixtures and solutions? This is the perfect notebooking activity for building content mastery while providing scaffolding options for your students.
This resource allows for lots of flexibility. Use the included PowerPoint presentation to guide student note-taking as a whole class or as a station. The foldable notes have 3 levels of differentiation to meet the needs of all students in your classroom.
Other resources by Two Teaching Taylors:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).