Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
About this Product:
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE and DIFFERENTIATED. The product includes:
• PowerPoint Presentation (47 differentiated slides)
• Scaffolded Notes (differentiated and modifed/completed notes included)
• Summative Examination (differentiated and answer key included)
• Download a FREE PowerPoint, Notes & Exam to learn more about my resources
• Save 45% with the Physical Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
Homogeneous vs. Heterogeneous Mixture
Solute and Solvent
Saturated and Unsaturated
Solubility vs. Temperature
Solubility vs. Pressure
Water as a Solvent
-Topics are differentiated for upper elementary and intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
• This unit aligns with Next Generation Science Standard 5-PS1-4.
• Refer to my Free Curriculum Support Materials to help incorporate my PowerPoints into a NGSS aligned curriculum.
PowerPoint, Notes and Exam Format Information:
The PowerPoint is a .pptx file. The notes and exam are .docx files. The fonts are safe for use with Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Word and come with most Microsoft Office versions.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).