Are you trying to find ways to create fun science extensions for your Mixtures and Solutions unit? Are you trying to find ways to connect reading and science? Here is a great way to do that by using George's Marvelous Medicine to enhance your science lessons!
Using the book or your FOSS Kool Aide lesson...why not make the perfect medicine in class...the perfect cup of lemonade! Here is a great freebie to make that lesson the perfect solution for your classroom science time! A little bit of math and measurement...writing...reading...and science all in one!
This freebie includes:
-table cards and directions
-vocabulary connection quiz
-writing connection sheet
-recipe and rating card
I hope you enjoy this freebie. This lesson is a mixture of fun to make science simple for you! Stop by my blog to find more freebies and unit ideas at:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard