Help your students use memory aids to remember useful information. Includes mnemonic device examples for eight different concepts.
This resource includes posters and one activity for:
- Roy G. Biv for the Rainbow (black and white and color versions), rainbow response sheets
- North East South West (Never Eat Sour Wheat and Never Eat Soggy Waffles versions), draw a map of the classroom and label activity
- Measuring with a dollar bill, measure around the room activities
- My Very Excited Mother Just Served Us Noodles (The Planets), complete the word activity
- The first 8 numbers in pi (May I have a large container of coffee?) and three half-page practice pages
- Short Vowel Sounds
- CVCE Long Vowels
- “HOMES” for the Great Lakes
The bonus posters are great time fillers when you have just a few minutes.
Most of the individual resources that make up this money-saving bundle are available in my store as well.