Anyone familiar with Mo Willems’ books, knows they are amazing and that children LOVE his characters! This tale is no different. Monsters can seem scary to children. Willems shares the story of how Leonardo had a change of heart and decided not to be a scary monster. This pack is filled with Literacy activities!
• Beginning, Middle, End (Graphic Organizer)
• Compare/Contrast Character (Venn Diagram)
• Writing Sentences with Vocabulary (5 Words)
• Reading Comprehension (6 Questions)
• Long or Short Vowel Sort (16 Words)
• Singular and Plural Nouns with Verbs (6 Verbs)
• Making Words Activity (Teacher Script for leading 2 sorts)
• Writing Organizers (1 About Leonardo & 1 About Monsters)
• Monster Writing Paper Templates (3 Options)
• Opinion Writing- (About Leonardo)
I hope your students enjoy this story as much as mine have!
Check Out My Other Book Studies!
Moonshot- Apollo 11 Mission to the Moon
Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge
♥ ♥ ♥ If you choose to purchase this product bundle, I'd appreciate if you'd take the time to leave feedback. You'll earn credits towards future purchases :-) Win, Win! ♥ ♥ ♥
Let's Keep in Touch!
⭐ Follow Spivey Sparks on TpT!