Creative Kinders introduces a beloved character of young children....... Featuring the craftivity of the "Pigeon" from, Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus.
This activity is perfect for completing an author study of Mo Willems.
1) Read and enjoy with your kids the many books by Mo Willems.
2) Graph with the children their favorite book.
3) Analyze the data collected. Which book was the most popular? Least popular?
4) Complete the craft of making the pigeon.
5) Looking at the pigeon's expression, write about what he is thinking.
6) Display for all to see.
Included with this product is a photo of the finished product; the directions for the craft; patterns for the craft; graph and questions for most popular book; writing paper.