Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.28 MB | 6 pages
Suggested Order for Using Materials:
1. Read Juvenile Killers and Life Terms: A Case In Point, and complete Fact Sheet.
2. Have every student complete the written presentation.
3. Move on to choose your lawyers, jury and witnesses. Show them the rubrics for their role.
4. While the lawyers and witnesses prepare for the trial, the jury completes a research project (reflected on rubrics).
5. The mock trial proceeds (with the teacher as the judge) and jury uses the evidence sheet to take notes and decide on a verdict.