Also included in
- Teaching about the water cycle, groundwater, permeability, and aquifers? Check out this freshwater bundle that includes resources for all-things-water! Click on each of the previews to check out the products prior to purchasing. You might also be interested in my oceans bundle!Be sure to follow my T$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
- Included in this bundle is everything you need to teach the water, carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus cycles. It includes a powerpoint, games, practice worksheets, labs, posters, and more. Click on the previews above to check out each lesson before you purchase. Be sure to follow my TpT store by click$38.80$48.50Save $9.70
- Everything you need to teach a unit on oceans for middle school students. Learn about the names of the ocean,s how they formed, the ocean floor, ocean zones, salinity, and more. Check out previews before you buy!Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the green "follow me" next to my seller pi$43.20$54.00Save $10.80
Do your students struggle to grasp how little freshwater we have on Earth? Creating a visual model is much more powerful than showing them a pie chart! In this lab, students will create a model to scale of where Earth's water is located.
There are 3 versions included in this lab:
1. In version 1 (grades 6-7) students are given all the measurements and simply have to pour them into the proper containers. No calculations necessary.
2. In version 2 (grades 7-9) students are walked through the process of how to calculate the water quantities.
3. In version 3 (grades 9-11) students are given the percentages and materials and have to figure out how to create a scaled model on their own.
You might also be interested in:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the green "follow me" next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits that can be used for future purchases!
Check out my blog
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest