Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.56 MB | 4 pages
This poster highlights using math to create models to solve problems. CCSS.Math.Practice.MP4 states students should model with mathematics.
This poster is 18 x 24 inches.
Why hang posters in your classroom?
• To improve the aesthetic appeal of your classroom
• To peak students’ curiosity
• To remind students about key concepts
• To use as instructional tools
1. What is a mathematical model?
2. How is a model related to solving a problem?
3. What will making a mathematical model look like in our class?
4. Why is making a math model significant?