The following is a common core-based worksheet/lesson on the Moderate phase of the French Revolution. This worksheet contains a variety of student-centered activities designed to promote critical thinking and class discussion.
Several topics covered in this lesson include:
• Storming of the Bastille
• Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen
• Women’s march to Versailles
• Attempted escape of Louis XVI and family
Activities utilized in this lesson include:
• Do now that appropriately sets up the lesson – “What is the Third Estate?”
• Review of previous stage of the French Revolution
• What Would You Do? – Bastille version
• Links provided to History’s The French Revolution with questions
• Thorough analysis of the Declaration of Rights of Man and Citizen
• 13 fact-based and critical thinking questions
• an enormous amount of discussion opportunities.
This worksheet was created on a Word document so feel free to make any changes that fit your particular needs. Follow me to receive updates on newly updated products. Please rate this worksheet after purchase. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much!
I also offer the first lesson...
Causes of the French Revolution - Global/World History Common Core
...and the third lesson in the French Revolution sequence separately...
The Reign of Terror worksheet - French Revolution Global History Common Core
...or all three lessons bundled together...
Bundle #13 - The French Revolution - Global/World History Common Core