A vintage-themed manners course with updated etiquette rules for the digital age, the lessons are accompanied by several full-sized, color posters. Perfect for a life skills classroom, homeschool, or parent.
Daily practice of the common courtesies and etiquette will make them become a part of you and your way of life. The following posters illustrate some of the most likely points to be considered as you become a more mature person. They can be used in any succession.
- Helping at Home Makes a Happier Home
- The Best in Good Manners Begins Here
- Be Considerate – Limit Your Telephone Conversation
- Cell Phones
- Text Messaging
- Social Media
- Cyber Bullying
- Education Fades with TV is Bright
- Win or Lose, It’s How You Play the Game
- Participant vs. Fan
- Heated Discussions
- Are You a Round-the-Clock Snacker?
- Protect Your Health, Say “No!”
- Neatness – Proper Attire is Always Admired
- Good Speech
- Awkward Situations
- Handwritten Letters
- With Diploma - Without Diploma
- Real-World Manners
- A Few More Reminders