Modern Hebrew Vocabulary Set: Food Edition
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Learning conversational Hebrew can be an exciting addition to a student's Hebrew school journey. Yet, differentiating English and Hebrew sentence syntax can be a challenge.This best-selling, easy-to-use vocabulary pack will quickly and effectively advance the knowledge and understanding of your studPrice $28.40Original Price $33.50Save $5.10
- Ordering food at a restaurant is a relatable experience for anyone. Introducing restaurant-related Hebrew vocabulary into a role-playing lesson is embraced as a relatable, real-world skill by Hebrew learners of all ages. This super-pack will prepare your students to use the Hebrew language in an IsrPrice $13.30Original Price $14.50Save $1.20
Learning conversational Hebrew can be an exciting addition to a student's Hebrew school journey. Yet, differentiating English and Hebrew sentence syntax can be a challenge.
This best-selling, easy-to-use vocabulary pack will quickly and effectively advance the knowledge and understanding of your students' conversational Hebrew. It provides users with an efficient and effective way to build their Hebrew vocabulary and language skills. You'll be delighted with the rapid transformation of your Hebrew learners' language abilities.
Color-coded for conjugation, each cube corresponds to a specific part of speech. This design assists with learning sentence syntax and how different parts of the sentence relate to one another. It also allows for more free-form practice, where students can create their own sentences.
This edition will introduce your students to pronouns, verbs, and food. Whether at home or a restaurant, your Hebrew learners will be able to order food using their Hebrew conversational skills.
Your students will enjoy practicing their Hebrew vocabulary and grammar in a more meaningful and relevant context than simply memorizing lists of words or rules.
Note: There is no need for prior knowledge or understanding of conversational Hebrew because all vocabulary words in the unit are integrated into the lesson plan.
Check out the preview for details!
Easily tweak it to fit your teaching style and students' abilities.
1. Students will acquire new Hebrew "food" vocabulary words through the teacher's instructions, vocabulary guides, and worksheets.
2. Students will acquire new Hebrew "dessert" vocabulary words through the teacher's instructions, vocabulary guides, and worksheets.
3. Students will learn sentence syntax through the "Roll-a-Hebrew Sentence" activity.
4. Students will reinforce the new vocabulary words with Hebrew Pictionary and charades.
SAVE by adding Restaurant Role-Play
Click here to get the Roll-a-Hebrew Sentence Master Pack
More Hebrew Vocabulary Resources and Activities
⭐ BUNDLE: Let's Talk about School, in Hebrew!
⭐ Guess the Character, in Hebrew!
⭐ Hebrew Vocabulary Conversation Cubes Activity Pack: Family Edition
⭐ Hebrew Vocabulary Conversation Cubes Activity Pack: Ordering Food
⭐ Hebrew Vocabulary Conversation Cubes Activity Pack: Possessive Pronouns
⭐ Hebrew Vocabulary Conversation Cubes: Pronoun Edition
⭐ Restaurant Role-Play, in Hebrew!
⭐ The Hebrew Cafe Super Bundle
Get a FREE Hebrew game when you SUBSCRIBE to Alef Bet Games for the latest content, freebies, and special offers.