Module 5 of Mathematics includes the following topics. This module focuses more on Modern maths which is about Fundamental principle of Counting, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Venn Diagrams, Clocks and Calendar. These topics are generally found challenging for students but in terms of importance, these are the ones which actually decide the real IQ of a student .Once understood properly, the students really feel confident to take up mathematics in their further course of study.
1. Concept of Fundamental Principle of Counting – Addition Principle and Multiplication Principle
2. Concept of Factorial
3. Concept of Permutation in all the situations including Circular permutation.
4. Concept of Combination
5. Understanding the difference between Permutation and Combination
6. Useful collection of trick and formulas
7. Concept of Probability – Problems based on Dices, Leap Year and many more
8. Concept of Venn Diagram with some short cuts
9. Concept of Clock and Calendar with lots of tricks, short cuts and formulas
10. 50 questions in the end with their answer Keys indicated as bold in the given options
Module 5 of Mathematics concludes the learning of basic mathematics. More on mathematics are coming in my store
Note : Most of the pages has an additional element called “Know it” which is quite important in case your want to be faster in solving questions as compared to other peers. Hence, an important features of all the modules.