The Jungle Beat Enrichment Program is suitable for 11 to 15 year olds. As the name suggests, it is an enrichment program, also commonly referred to as a modern gifted and talented program. This program was designed to stimulate brain development, develop critical thinking, and to enrich and expand the knowledge of students by exposing them to interesting, fun, and easy to learn lessons across various scientific disciplines.
Each Jungle Beat module is introduced by a 5 minute, award winning, captivating, exciting, beautiful, and funny cartoon from the famous Jungle Beat series. Each cartoon sets the scene for the module and the topics and activities refer back to the events in the cartoon.
Topics include: physics, chemistry, astronomy, biology, meteorology, basic mathematics, technology, cultures, and geography.
The Jungle Beat Enrichment Program is a must for generating an early interest in science and engineering. Complex scientific concepts and information is made simple, interesting, and fun.
The Jungle Beat programs are best utilized in a classroom environment and presented by a teacher on an interactive screen or on an interactive touch board.
This Jungle Beat program is perfect for language centers, primary schools, schools, and after hours learning centers. Each module is suitable for three to five hours of teaching, depending on the class size, activities conducted, learning pace, use of the interactive tools, workbooks, activity pages, and additional activities.
The Jungle Beat programs fully utilize the interactive touch board by having many many interactive activities, games, animations, sounds, songs, images, and tools, such as the drawing palette, on screen instructions, easy to use navigation, and a video shortcut.
Benefits of List Premier’s interactive software include:
• Visual display of real life situations;
• Students actively interact;
• Communicate; and
• There is evidence of participation and competence;
Students can touch, select, drag, and manipulate information on the screen. It is as if students "step inside" thousands of learning worlds created through animation and presented on the screen.
Resources for the Jungle Beat Program:
• Each program consists of 12 interactive software modules suitable for 3-5 hours of teaching.
• Each program includes “The Additional Classroom Activities” digital resources (extra games, songs, activities, material, etc.) to enhance the learning.
• Printed workbooks can be ordered
• Online multi- platform compatible digital workbooks can be ordered.
• Suggested schedule/ timetable to implement the Jungle Beat curriculum.
• Detailed Teacher’s Manual.
• Lesson scripts with story summary (free upon request).
Learn more from www.listpremier.com (including a promo video)
Relevance: Gifted and talented, Modern day gifted and talented, touch board, touch screen, enrichment, extra curricular, science, maths, technology, languages