This RL1.3-3.3 Visual Plot Templates were designed for students that required picture symbol text support when reading to better understand and comprehend the skills.
These visuals provide repetition and structure for these kiddos.
This was VERY successful for my special needs and ELL students needed those additional visuals to connect the literacy skills of identifying characters, settings, and events.
These templates are great to laminate and velcro picture symbol cards and or write using dry erase markers (I use them with every book we read to provide structure and routine).
These Plot Visual Product Include:
- RL 1.3 - 3.3 Academic Vocabulary
- RL 1.3 - 3.3 Academic Vocabulary Picture Symbol Visuals
- Differentiated Levels of Comprehension Templates (Simplified to More Advanced Skills)
- 10 Templates
* The Academic Vocabulary and visuals are used for grades for grades 1-3 to build foundational skills.
* Picture Symbol Text is used from Boardmaker Studio & SymbolStix Prime