VERY modified solar system test with multiple choice! I teach third grade and gave this to two of my LOW SPED kiddos! See below for questions asked so you can decide if you want to buy!
1. A hot, glowing ball of gases is a...
2. The Earth’s imaginary line, or axis, runs through the earth's...
3. We cannot see other stars during the day because the sun is so...
4. To rotate is to:
5. The Earth’s path around the sun is called
6-8. Directions: Match the planets to their clues! Draw a line to the correct planet
9. Inner planets are:
10. Outer Planets are:
11.Which diagram correctly illustrates the relationship between the Earth, Sun, and the Moon?
12. Draw and label the planets! Make sure they are in the correct order!
Remember: My Very Excellent Mother Just Served Us Nachos.