This lesson goes in depth about the human practices that enable farmers to improve the yields of their crops. The lesson is designed to meet Alberta Education requirements in Grade 7 science, but can be used and modified to fit your own needs!
This interactive lesson contains:
- SMART Notebook file (31 slides)
- PowerPoint file (31 slides)
- Teacher lesson plan (.docx file)
- Students note pages (.docx file)
- Role Play handouts and teacher guide (.docx file)
Please make sure that you have the appropriate programs to use these files before purchasing. Thank you!