Guides are structured for students to gain a better understanding of the material.
- Page #'s
- Key Terms
- Questions are asked chronologically to ensure comprehension while reading.
- Space to answer Module Review Questions
- Concludes with students writing a brief summary of what they learned in from the reading.
- Do the Math included in some modules.
- A great way to prep student for a class discussion rather than lecture!
Follows: Environmental Science for AP, 2nd Edition -- Friedland & Relyea