Also included in
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Deeper discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range, email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$60.16$75.71Save $15.55
- Simplify your mole lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these often no-prep mole activities for introduction, calculations, and review.From:Introduce the mole with a Mole Escape Room on any day or on October 23rd - Print and DigitalConnect abstract mole conversion with a unique gr$39.99$49.98Save $9.99
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range. Please email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$40.86$54.48Save $13.62
- Simplify your lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these self-correcting, no prep chemistry maze activity bundle. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them i$33.99$42.48Save $8.49
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$309.99$442.88Save $132.89
Looking for a no-prep, self-checking mole maze activity for your chemistry students? In digital Google Apps format, this interactive, engaging mole maze helps students practice identifying what to use when completing mole calculations. If students veer off a maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes and guide them onward. These mazes are great for bell ringers, distance learning, in-class practice, exit/entrance slips, homework, or early finishers.
Love this maze? This maze, along with three other no-prep, self-checking mole mazes that involve Avogadro’s number, molar mass, and gram-mole-particle conversions, all in print and digital formats, can be found here: .
✦ This, along with the links below are available in my costs-savings and save time and assurance with all the activities found in this - Visit this bundle to see a wide variety of guided inquiry activities, graphic organizers, and digital practice and application ✦
You may also like:
● Interested in more? Click below:
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact me at KateCk@chemkate.com.