Mole Conversions Worksheet 1 - Mass Moles Molecules
Also included in
- This Mole Conversions Worksheet Bundle consists of 5 practice problem worksheets that can be used as you teach your lessons on the mole concept and mole conversions involving mass and molecules or atoms (Avogadro’s number). Perfect for classwork, homework, quizzes, test review, or extra practice forPrice $10.75Original Price $14.50Save $3.75
These Mole Conversions practice problems are perfect when students are learning the mole concept and mole conversions involving mass and molecules or atoms. Students will use the formula mass and Avogadro's number in dimensional analysis setup to convert between mass, moles, and molecules. 10 Practice Problems are Included.
What is included in your download folder?
- Printable and Editable Practice Problem Worksheet
- Digital paperless versions for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and/or Microsoft OneDrive
- Google Slides Version (not editable)
- Self-Grading Google Forms Version (editable)
- Teacher Guide and Answer Key: Includes complete solution for each problem
- Teacher Guide to Google Apps
Both printable and digital versions of this resource are included. The student handouts can be printed or used in the paperless digital format in your Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, or similar. This resource is perfect for traditional classroom settings, 1:1 schools, or for distance learning.
Prior instruction is required before students attempt these problems.
- Students must be able to write a correct chemical formula and be able to determine the formula mass of a compound.
- Students must have a basic understanding of the mole concept and the relationship between formula mass, moles, and Avogadro's number of molecules.
- Students must be able to solve problems using dimensional analysis.
Related Resources Include:
- Mole Conversions Worksheet Bundled Set of 5
- Mole Conversions (Mass / Moles / Molecules) Practice Worksheet 2
- Mole Conversions (Mass / Moles / Molecules) Practice Worksheet 3
- Mole Conversions (Mass / Moles / Molecules) Practice Worksheet 4
- Molar Volume of Gases Conversion Problems (Moles, Mass, Molecules, Volume)
- Lab: Stoichiometry: Mole and Mass Relationships
- Lab: Understanding the Mole Concept
- Spring Theme Hidden Picture- The Mole Concept and Stoichiometry Review Questions
- Lab: How Big is a Mole?
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store: